Corporate and Commercial Photography is a very important contributor to the image of any organisation.
I offer the full range of services which include Executive and Staff Head Shots, as well as photography for Corporate and Personal Branding, Event photography, Pack Shots for catalogues, Website photography and Images of Facilities. We always strive to offer creative skills, that are current and ensure a high-end product that can be used for both print and digital media.
Having worked in the marketing field, I understand the key role photography plays in communicating the message and essence of the Brand. Now more than ever, Companies require photographs that deliver a clear message that can be used across all channels of the business, both internal and external.
I have worked across a very wide range of Businesses and Industries, ranging from small local Companies with only a few employees, to large multinationals that employ 1000s of people. No matter the size, the drive to deliver and attention to detail remains the same.
Each job is quoted on individually, based on the time and equipment required to complete the brief. A written quote detailing the work to be done is provided so that misunderstandings are avoided.
Contact us now for a quote on your job! Click here to contact us
Terms of Engagement
- The date of the photo shoot is only confirmed once the deposit is paid and the signed Booking Form is received.
- Booking Fees are non-refundable on cancellation.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuations as materials are imported.
- Travel charges will be applicable to any event where travel exceeds 100 kms in total – to be charged at R4.00 per km. Any toll fees will be for the account of the client.
- Overtime of R 1 100.00 per hour, for photos after the stipulated time, will be charged.
- The balance of payment is required before the day of the function.
- Meals are to be arranged for the photographer and an assistant for photo shoots in excess of 4 hours.
- All rights and ownership of the images remain the property of the photographer and can be utilised at his discretion.
- The photographer is not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. The determination of the images delivered to the clients is left to the discretion of the photographer.
- The final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the photographer.
- Any additional conditions will only apply is they are in writting and agreed to by both parties.